Thursday 10 May 2012

How to let the weakness disappear?


(HH Kadamba Kanana Swami, Radhadesh, Belgium, 29th April 2012) Lecture: Vyasa Puja 2012
I must say that I’ve lost a few people on the way. Let’s not do that, let’s just stay close and let’s work it out. There is a way to be Krishna conscious without sacrificing your individual nature! But we all have to grow. Our weakness has to disappear. We have to grow stronger. There is a program, which is suitable for everyone, and because we have experience then we can help in making the program and saying what does and doesn’t go.
So there is no need to turn away, since we have to have faith, like I said this morning that:
‘Krishna will help.’
We are not alone with our mind and our senses. Sometimes you think:
‘Oh my God! How much longer can I tolerate this? This mind and these senses are just too much! How much longer can I deal with this? I don’t know? I mean maybe I should just give up.’
That forbidden thought of giving up does not come into our mind in spiritual life – it does, since it will occur in the mind of everybody. Everyone sometimes has the thought:
‘Maybe just quit the whole thing.’
So what can we say about that? Therefore we have to have this closeness, and friendship as well as togetherness!

No comments:

Post a Comment