Thursday 29 September 2011

Aim of Life

(Kadamba Kanana Swami, New Ekacakra, Slovakia, 2011)



We must look for purification, and try to bring more Krishna in our life! Still it is described that when Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur was chanting, that he was not doing it in a fanatic mood. He was not pushing himself, and he was chanting so many rounds. But it said that he was chanting quite slow. And that he was chanting in a almost musical way.

So in this way we see that when the ācāryas are chanting they are not thinking:
"When will I finish my rounds….when will this chanting be finished! I have to get seriously into it and then my chanting will be finished….just a little more and then my chanting will be finished".
This is the nature of the conditioned soul. What we see in great devotees like Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur, is that they were very happy to be chanting! So there was no rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment