Wednesday 21 December 2011

Capture Krishna




So our whole program is that Krsna is very kind, always kind upon us, but we have to become little willing to take Krsna's favor. That... What is the example? Just like here is a well. Somebody has fallen down; he's crying, "Please get me out! Get me out! Get me out!" Now, if somebody drops a, a, I mean to, tight, strong rope and asks him, "All right, you catch this rope tightly. I'll get you out," and if he says, "No, that I cannot do," then how he'll be saved? That much endeavor he must have, to catch the rope. Then he'll be lifted immediately. Similarly, Krsna says that sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja [Bg. 18.66]. So we have to do that. Simply to surrender unto... Then everything is there. That is the only. Because... Now the rope is there. Now we have to capture. Now, if you don't use your independence to catch it, then how can you expect to be lifted? That much you have to do. Because you have got... You are living.  You have got the independence. Therefore you have to capture, and Krsna will do everything.

Then Krsna will do everything. Simply you have to capture, that "Krsna, from this day I am Yours. Whatever You like, You do."

- Srila Prabhupada Lectures :: 1972

No comments:

Post a Comment