Srila Prabhupada says: A cheater is taking the place of teacher. Therefore the whole world is degraded. You can cheat others that "I am in dress of a devotee," but what is your character? What is your actual valve? That has to be judged. That is called bonafide teacher. (Hawaii, January 17,1974)
- Krishna mentions the process to attain Him - whatever is one's varna and asrama doesn't matter. The results of that are not to please ourselves but to please Krishna.
- This means we have to be Krishna Conscious. Krishna is never fooled. We can put a show but it's Krishna who decides to take you back to Godhead - so unless we try to please Him, it's not going to work.
- So the show can go on for every life, but sincerely trying to please Krishna, please the Vaisnavas - then it's a success.
- If we think we get everything by our own arrangement, then others work more hard and they don't get it - so everything is God's grace. One has to be sober and see things as they are.
- HH Bhakti Vidyapurna Swami