Thursday 22 March 2012

Pretty Darshan from Sri Vrindavan Dhaam - 21.03.2012

 
 
 

 
 


The Lordships Sri Sri Radha Shyamsundar; Sri Sri Krishna Balaram and Sri Sri Gaura-Nitai from Sri Vrindavan Dhaam on 21.03.2012


Srimad Bhagavatam 7.10.7: O my Lord, best of the givers of benediction, if You at all want to bestow a desirable benediction upon me, then I pray from Your Lordship that within the core of my heart there be no material desires. [Prayers by Prahalad Maharaj to Lord Narasimhadeva]


Lord Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu taught us how to pray for benedictions from the Lord. 
na dhanaḿ na janaḿ na sundarīḿ
kavitāḿ vā jagad-īśa kāmaye
mama janmani janmanīśvare
bhavatād bhaktir ahaitukī tvayi


"O my Lord, I do not want from You any amount of wealth, nor many followers, nor a beautiful wife, for these are all materialistic desires. But if I have to ask You for any benediction, I pray that in whatever forms of life I may take my birth, under any circumstances, I will not be bereft of Your transcendental devotional service."

No comments:

Post a Comment