C = Chanting with Hope (H = Hear, O = One word, P = Pronunciation, E= Enthusiasm)
C = Cooperate with everyone
C = don’t be Complacent (not being attentive in chanting or relationships with devotees)
C = Credit (If we become complacent then we will run for Credit for all the service we do)
C = Criticism (Because of the above, we will start criticizing everyone and
4 D’s for successful spiritual life
D = Desire: We must have a desire to succeed in spiritual life.
D = Discipline: Good habits are hard to develop but easy to live with and bad habits are easy to develop but hard to live with.
D = Determination: Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal. Therefore be determined.
D = Devotion: All the above mentioned D’s are dry without devotion. We must like what we do. Our devotion to succeed in Krishna Consciousness will make us strong. We should go from selfishness to selflessness. This will please
G = Giving
G = For-Giving: God has forgiven so many people so who are we not to forgive. Lord Jagannath has big eyes and He looks at all our actions.
G = Grateful: If for a moment we become grateful, we will perfect our lives.
5 Facts of Family Life:
- Family that prays together stays together. The prayer should not be like a spare wheel which comes up when there is a puncture but it should be our guiding wheel.
- Family which sings together (Aratis), clings together.
- Family that dances together (in Kirtans), advances together.
- Family that dines (Prasadam) together shines together.
- Family that preaches together reaches (Goloka Vrindavan) together.
There is no such thing as a perfect marriage, perfect job or perfect life. There is only a perfect moment which is Krishna Consciousness. We must keep
Krishna on the chariot of our life and the opportunity for that is Now Here or No-Where!
By HG Shruti Dharma Prabhu – President, Bhaktivedanta Manor