Sunday 19 February 2012

"I'm totally Unaffected.."

Only by constantly taking shelter are we protected. One should not underestimate the power of the illusory energy- it is very, very strong and very powerful. If we leave a gap then Maya will enter. And we say, ‘ya it’s okay, nothing happened, nothing will happen. I watched the movies and I’m still okay’- okay for today but what we didn’t understand is the seed principle. The seed principle is described in Madhya lila, chapter 19, where Caitanya Mahaprabhu is instructing Rupa Gosvami. He is explaining that the bhakti lata, the seed of devotional service, is there and it also described the unwanted seeds and creepers that come up and try to strangle the bhakti creeper. So what we are doing is, we may take in many seeds and, ‘these seeds are not affecting me. I’m totally unaffected by these things, even if there are some scenes in the movie that are not suitable but they don’t affect me…’ No, no. That is not a fact. They are creating seeds in the consciousness, which will later manifest…

No comments:

Post a Comment